Tele-Therapy is an ideal option for people who find it difficult to access therapy in person. Tele-Therapy is any remote therapy that uses technology to help the therapist and client communicate.
Examples of tele-therapy
- doing therapy sessions over the phone
- having a group chat for group therapy
- using video conferencing for individual, couples, or group therapy
- receiving therapy via email or instant messenger
- using apps that connect clients to therapists and offer therapy within the app
It is also an excellent option for slowing the spread of illness, for example, during the COVID-19 pandemic or in the flu and cold season.
Here are some counseling sessions we offer.
- Bipolar Disorders
- Child and adolescent issues
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Grief and loss
- Life changes
- Manhood issues
- Panic disorders
- Parenting issues
- Postpartum depression
- Relationship and marriage Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mental health issues
- Women’s issues … And many more.