Tele-Therapy is an ideal option for people who find it difficult to access therapy in person. Tele-Therapy is any remote therapy that uses technology to help the therapist and client communicate.
Examples of tele-therapy
- doing therapy sessions over the phone
- having a group chat for group therapy
- using video conferencing for individual, couples, or group therapy
- receiving therapy via email or instant messenger
- using apps that connect clients to therapists and offer therapy within the app
It is also an excellent option for slowing the spread of illness, for example, during the COVID-19 pandemic or in the flu and cold season.
Got a Questions?
School-Based Virtual Counseling
Provide guidance for students to successfully navigate career paths & emotions
- Ensure all students have access to proper career guidance
- Help students manage the stress of school, society, and adolescence
- Provide affordable solutions for schools without a budget for guidance counselors
- Connect students to our vast resources of reputable counselors
Combine that with a number of factors that make the landscape more competitive such as more international students seeking admission to colleges in the United States, lack of access for people of all economic and geographical backgrounds to information about colleges, more early decision opportunities and an increase in “need-blind” applications, in which colleges do not consider an applicant’s financial status in admission decisions.
The earlier they bring in a coach, the more time they’ll have to turn around weak grades through extra tutoring, add extracurricular activities that will make their college application statement stand out, do practice runs for the college interview and ensure they get high scores in the standardized tests.
The competition is steep but a knowledgeable counselor will be able to guide a student down the best path.
STEP TWO: We pair students with career counselors that help in the following areas:
– Identify the student’s personal goals after college
– Research career and jobs opportunities
– Choose a career major
– Choose a school
– Provide guidance on extracurricular activities which are in line with the student’s long term goals that would be appealing on a college application
– Knowing what college admissions are looking for, provide guidance on personal essays for college applications
– Prepare students with mock interviews asking common and uncommon questions, offer tips, such as keeping good eye contact, engaging in conversations with personal anecdotes, and of course, practicing good etiquette, such as showing up on time and turning cellphones off.
These apps are meant to help students learn stress management skills, anxiety management skills, emotional regulation skills, and attention management skills. They run on VR goggles using ct/at/pt models.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Company White Paper
Company Media Kit